Wednesday, October 31, 2007

GIRLS NIGHT OUT AT THE ASU GAME...

We of course had to hit the mall before going to the game...
We went to the ASU vs. Cal game for our girls night. We had this planned a long time ago and it just so happened that it turned out to be such an anticipated game. We were all so excited especially me since it was my first ASU game this year. The game was soooo good. ASU kicked BOOTY! We stood up practically the entire game and cheered non stop. I am so glad I was able to go with my mom and sisters. It was a ton of fun! Thank You Jay for giving me your ticket...
GO SUN DEVILS...

Me and my CUTE MOM...
We could not get Kristy to make a "you've been pimped face" it was hilarious. We seriously must have taken 10 pictures and finally she got it, well kind-of.
After the game the students went crazy. They stormed the field and climbed all over the goal post. It was CRAZY...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love having girls night out.

Anonymous said...

Jenny you girls can now be called the "Purple Cuties"

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, you and your mom could be twins!

foreveryoung said...

Does Steven just love that you are a football junkie?? Lucky guy! I can't believe you can still ride those big rides. I think I'm officially old b/c it makes me sick just looking at pictures of them!