Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Fun at the LAKE

We went to the lake for Labor Day. It of course was a blast. My brother JD brought some friends and my sister Jodi brought her "friend" My mom came too. We had a blast tubing and laughed hysterically. We even managed to wake board a little on some very choppy water. Needless to say we loved it and we loved the company.
JD and Briana flying high


Jodi and Alex

Stephanie Camille Briana

8 comments:

Kim said...

I do remember. Those days were fun. We really should try to get together sometime when you are down visiting. We can have a girls night out and go to dinner and catch up. With Shelbi also. Let me know when you would want to cause I am open and always in a need to a night with just the girls.

The Ray Family said...

Looks like so much Fun! I cant believe Katon is already 7!! JENNY....One more year and you are going to have a kid that is getting babtized. Thats just insane. He is such a handsome boy!!Wasnt he just born though?! I still marvel at the fact that you already have 3 cute kids, I need to catch up..;)

foreveryoung said...

Glad to see you're still taking advantage of that boat! What a fun weekend, it's not Labor Day without some water action, right? It was good talking to you the other night too, I still think about you lots! :)

one of the boys said...

Even though I know Steven probably won't read this (until Jenny shows him), WHAT THE HECK??!! Last time I checked, a certain Steven said he would call me and we would hit up the lake when he was down. Apparently he was just kidding. It's cool though, cause we also hit up the lake on Labor day. Here's a secret you can't tell... we went to Saguaro around 4:30, just as everyone was going home, and the water was great! we had all the wake boarding we could handle until dark. Who knew?

jodianne jarvis! said...

yesssss im gilty i took them from your blog...haha i wanted pics of me and alex on my blog and i have non!! haha thanks for having a camera sis

Suzy Cummard said...

It seems that there is always a party where ever your family goes.

SO FUN!! Your whole family is so cute.
Does your brother know what they are having yet?... Wait, did I hear it's a BOY?? I hope they have a healthy happy baby. How exciting.

Brittney Smith said...

I love the lake1 It looks like you guys had such a good time. Happy Birthday to Kayton too.

Brooks Family ♥ said...

hey jenny! can i get your email, we want to set our blog to private but i have to get everyones email so they can view it.