Tuesday, September 04, 2007

IT STARTS...

Of course we had to go to the first football game. I loved it, loved it, loved it... We will just let the score speak for itself. Mesa 27 Horizon 0!!! I didn't know what to expect with a new coach and all, but Mesa played awesome. My brother did great. It was so exciting to see him score a touchdown. Can't wait to see them crush Desert Vista this Friday...
Go #15
They love their Uncle... (please excuse my brothers hair do, it was a football thing)
Us girls showing off our MESA FOOTBALL pride...

Josh's way of celebrating the win
Just Kidding we love the rabbit...

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

What the heck, with a jump that high, your brother should be one of the cheerleaders! ha, ha, that is a cool picture, though. I'm so glad you've been able to keep up with the football tradition even after you've moved, I know how much you love going to his games. Give me a call if you have time next time you're down, I would love to get together with you!

Suzy Cummard said...

I love the matching shirts. NICE SPIRIT!!!
When Lance's younger brother played, we all wore our pride & had shirts made too... now we do it for BYU!!
GO MESA. Fun to hear your brother is doing good!!

Anonymous said...

Sure wish grandpa had caught me jumping like Josh a few years back!! We love to have you at the games but know Kristy keep you informed.