Sunday, September 30, 2007

I am an AUNT again...

My brother and his wife had their baby boy, Braiden Riggs Jarvis, on Friday, September 28th. He weighed in at a whopping 5lbs. 15oz and was 19 inches long. He is the cutest little guy ever. We are so glad that he made a safe entrance into the world.
One proud daddy...
Cute little family
My kids could not get enough of this little guy.
We love you Braiden!!!

11 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Aww...He is a doll! You look good holding a new baby Jenny! Wink-WInk ;)
Congrats to the new parents!

Anonymous said...

He fits in with the rest of my great grands. Making my life filled with 14 great grands to love. Can't help but thank a loveing Heavenly Father and Joshua and Amber.

Tanya Kimball said...

That little guy is so tiny! He's got to be something special, though, because he arrived last Friday! That's my birthday, too! Jenny, I love your shirt...did you get it recently? :)

Chris said...

I love that you have Gone 'Til November on your play list. That song always makes me laugh for some reason.

Brittney Smith said...

Congrats to your brother! He is beutiful! I love how your kids are crazy for him. My kids love babies!!

Kim said...

I love newborns. They are so fun and can but can't wait until I have another one.

foreveryoung said...

What a beautiful baby! He is so teeny, I can't even imagine a 5 pounder. You seem to have a little "baby hungry" look in your eye, Jenny!

Tim and Jennifer said...

So cute! I can't wait to have our little guy...pregnancy is getting old! :)

Jenny said...

what a cutie! 5 lbs is tiny, was he early?

kemptons said...

You would think he was early being only 5 lbs. but could you believe that he was actually about a week OVER DUE...

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hey! No that wasn't his cake. I googled hunting cake images and found it online!