Yes Kayla we see that you are not asleep yet... We went camping this last weekend with some of our fellow PT families. It was so much fun. We did the whole campfire thing and made some delicious cobbler. Some families weren't able to stay the night because they have a five week old baby and other excuses but whatever... Just kidding We loved hanging out with our friends and had such a great time. Here are some random pictures from our camping adventure!
Cooking some delicious grub for breakfast...
Katon getting some sweet air from the jump that his dad made for him...
Chris and Brittany Legler
Ben and Emilie Cox
Jeff and Carolyn Gardner
"Newlyweds" Derek and Casey Flake
Russ and Debbie Christensen
Morgan Brown and his daughters Avery and Laney (his wife Jessie got to have a night to herself... Lucky girl)
Playing cards and drinking some good ol' hot chocolate
I love it! The kids looked like they had a blast! I love how bundled up you guys are in sweaters.I wish we could enjoy the same weather! My kids have yet to experience a campfire and roasting marshmellows, making smores, etc. Guess I'm depriving them of all the fun!
I have always thought that Katon looked like Steven, but the picture that you have on the side of Steven and the kids, I see that Katon looks more like you. Just thought that i would tell you that.
What a fun camping trip! I can't get over Katon and his dirt bike pro-ness (yes, that is a real word!), what a little stud! Kylie's still got her eye on him, you know!
I'm still so jealous of your fun Flagstaff lifestyle. It sounds like PT school has been a great experience so far- How fun to have so many friends in the same program! and to do fun stuff together-I repeat, I'm jealous:)
Jenny! I stumbled across your blog and had to leave a comment. That pic of your husband with the kids on the side is so fun, I saw it and was like "oh my gosh, that looks like Jenny 20 years ago!" How fun. I bet Flagstaff weather is such a nice change to the valley.
So I had the weirdest dream last night. We were fishing in your backyard (not sure if it was Florida or Hawaii). Steven had this huge fishing pole he was using and Jenny just cast in this rope as thick as a tow rope. All of a sudden the rope flies and I grabbed it. Steven and Jenny grabbed me so I wouldn't get dragged in. We caught this huge alligator. We are good fishermen!! There were more funny details, but this is already the world's longest blog comment. Pretty random, just thought you would want to know.
11 comments:
I love it! The kids looked like they had a blast! I love how bundled up you guys are in sweaters.I wish we could enjoy the same weather! My kids have yet to experience a campfire and roasting marshmellows, making smores, etc. Guess I'm depriving them of all the fun!
Hey Kemptons how coume I wasn't invited sure looks fun and I love the look Kali has for her daddy. Jenny get in the picture. We like to see you too.
Theres nothing better than a good ol' campout with friends or family. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I have always thought that Katon looked like Steven, but the picture that you have on the side of Steven and the kids, I see that Katon looks more like you. Just thought that i would tell you that.
What a champ jumping on the motorcycle. My favorite is how Katon already has the Chandler pose with a gun down.
What a fun camping trip! I can't get over Katon and his dirt bike pro-ness (yes, that is a real word!), what a little stud! Kylie's still got her eye on him, you know!
I'm still so jealous of your fun Flagstaff lifestyle. It sounds like PT school has been a great experience so far- How fun to have so many friends in the same program! and to do fun stuff together-I repeat, I'm jealous:)
How fun! I would love that break from school right now!
Jenny! I stumbled across your blog and had to leave a comment. That pic of your husband with the kids on the side is so fun, I saw it and was like "oh my gosh, that looks like Jenny 20 years ago!" How fun. I bet Flagstaff weather is such a nice change to the valley.
Yes, lets do it again! Before it gets too cold. It might be too late, but we can make it :)
So I had the weirdest dream last night. We were fishing in your backyard (not sure if it was Florida or Hawaii). Steven had this huge fishing pole he was using and Jenny just cast in this rope as thick as a tow rope. All of a sudden the rope flies and I grabbed it. Steven and Jenny grabbed me so I wouldn't get dragged in. We caught this huge alligator. We are good fishermen!! There were more funny details, but this is already the world's longest blog comment. Pretty random, just thought you would want to know.
Post a Comment