For the first time this summer it got pretty hot here. The high was 94 and since we don't have air conditioning you couldn't really cool down ever. I felt so bad because my family came to get out of the heat but yet they were probably hotter here than if they were at home. So luckily that hot weather only stayed for a day and all the other days were perfect. It rained one of the days and my mom and dad wanted to soak in every minute so we spent the whole day outside going for walks and playing games in the garage. It was an absolute perfect day.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
A beautiful day in Flagstaff
For the first time this summer it got pretty hot here. The high was 94 and since we don't have air conditioning you couldn't really cool down ever. I felt so bad because my family came to get out of the heat but yet they were probably hotter here than if they were at home. So luckily that hot weather only stayed for a day and all the other days were perfect. It rained one of the days and my mom and dad wanted to soak in every minute so we spent the whole day outside going for walks and playing games in the garage. It was an absolute perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys I can see that chair is waiting just for me.. Good thing I wasn't there as I'd beat all of you.gramsue
Post a Comment