Deven and Julie Brienholt



All our rooms were right next to each other and there were doors that we opened to connect all our balconies. It was so fun to be able to go from room to room from our balconies. The day we left we took a picture of us from our balconies.

Our plane ride home. It was bitter sweet. We were excited to get home to our kids but a part of us wished we were still on the boat. What an amazing vacation we all had. Words couldn't even begin to describe how much fun Steven and I had with all the
Kempton family. Thank you everyone for an
unforgettable vacation.
2 comments:
Okay, I'm officially jealous! I never thought the Alaskan Cruise could be so much fun! And not to mention beautiful, I bet even more so in person! I loved all the pics, you and Steven are such a cute couple!
Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun, and no kids! What a great trip you will always remember. I lovethe glacier!
Post a Comment