Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My nephews Baptism



I can't believe my sweet Brady is baptized. My nephews and nieces are growing up so fast. The baptism was really nice. My sister did a good job planning it. I am so proud of my nephew and for his decision to get baptized. Love ya Brady...

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

So many great updates...I still can't believe it's Katon that will be getting baptized next year! Jason and I were laughing at all those pictures of Steven, he is definately a "kid at heart" and a great dad. You have such a great family, it was so good to see you guys when you were down!

Tanya Kimball said...

So fun! I love all the kids asleep on the floor! Sleepovers are the best! Steven's face and expression on the picture with him hugging the pig brings back so many memories of him goofing off and having the best time! I love it!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Jenny you look so pretty in that picture! I love you and miss you!