I can't believe he's going to be gone for 4 weeks! My advice--come down to the Valley! Oh, I guess you kind of have to worry about school for Katon, huh? What fun pictures with the cousins, I totally miss that for my kids!
Okay, I've just read your entire blog to see what you guys have been up to. Your kids are so cute and I think Katon is a look alike of Steven (I'm sure you've heard that before). It's been so long since I've seen you guys--I think Chris' wedding. I love blogs and so glad I found yours! Keep in touch! -Tanya Myers
Jenny it was good to hear from you. I thought I remembered kate saying she knew you so i found your blog through hers. Your family is adorable. I cant believe how big your kids are. i hope you are doing well. Katie (bradshaw) Green
3 comments:
I can't believe he's going to be gone for 4 weeks! My advice--come down to the Valley! Oh, I guess you kind of have to worry about school for Katon, huh? What fun pictures with the cousins, I totally miss that for my kids!
Okay, I've just read your entire blog to see what you guys have been up to. Your kids are so cute and I think Katon is a look alike of Steven (I'm sure you've heard that before). It's been so long since I've seen you guys--I think Chris' wedding. I love blogs and so glad I found yours! Keep in touch! -Tanya Myers
Jenny
it was good to hear from you. I thought I remembered kate saying she knew you so i found your blog through hers. Your family is adorable. I cant believe how big your kids are. i hope you are doing well.
Katie (bradshaw) Green
Post a Comment