Saturday, February 17, 2007

A day of sledding


My sister Kristy and her family along with my brother JD came to stay for the weekend. My nephews were so excited to play in the snow but by the time they got here the snow was basically allready melted. Needless to say we went and searched for any snow we could find and we got lucky and found some fun hills. Although most of the snow had already turned to ice. We still had a blast. It is so fun to have family come and visit.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe we're like 2hrs away and I've got pictures on my blog of my kids in t-shirts while you've got pictures of yours sledding, crazy! Looks like a lot of fun. I still want to come visit, but Jason's traveling so much I don't know when we could come, maybe next year!